To all our valued Guests and Employees,
We would like to update everyone on the procedures we are taking to ensure the safety of both our employees and customers. By order of Governor Charlie Baker, we have shut down dine-in service until further notice but will still offer takeout and curbside pick-up options. You can place your order over the phone like usual or online through our new website (SimplyKhmerRestaurant.com).
We now offer outdoor picnic seating for our customers. We urge our customers to practice social distancing and manners while dining outside. Practices such as one group per table at a time, only dining with those within your home or social circle and cleaning up after yourself. Though the picnic tables are frequently sanitized, if you would like we offer disinfecting spray.
To limit the spread of the outbreak we have increased our attention on the following:
· ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR GLOVES AND FACE MASKS WHILE AT WORK. This new policy is to protect both our guests and employees
· ALL EMPLOYEES ARE TEMPERATURE CHECKED TWICE A DAY. ANYONE WITH A TEMPERATURE OVER 100 DEGREES WILL BE SENT HOME FOR 3 WEEKS
· We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our restaurant
· As a regular practice, disinfectant wipes are utilized to wipe clean and sanitize all door handles, menus, tables, phones, POS screens, and check presenters
· We have been in constant communication with our employees sharing CDC recommended practices
· We will provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer for all our guests and staff to the extent that supplies remain available
We will continue to offer 30% off for Front line workers (EMT’s, nurses, doctors, firefighters and police officers).
We understand the severity of the situation and want to ensure you that NONE of our employees have become ill and we have cut back half of our staff to limit any outside exposure. We also strongly encourage our employees to practice social distancing outside work.
LASTLY, as we progress IF any of our employees test positive for COVID-19 we will shut down for 3 weeks to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Sam and Denise of
Simply Khmer Restaurant